WooCommerce Shop page + GenerateBlocks

Hello.

A WooCommerce main “Shop”-page is rendering all Gutenberg / Woo blocks nicely. However using GB ends up in tears.

All GB HTML gets rendered, but with no styles, not without adjustment or by adjusting styles in Gutenberg - no color, no align etc. Container doesn’t get styles either. Using GB Grid - same thing.

Wut be going on?

EDIT: Emptied all cache, disabled Cloudflare, tried regenerating CSS and trying both inline and separate file. Tried on an another site’s Woo Shop page, same thing.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Same here. It seems, no css (from generateblocks) is generated for the main shop-page. I just want to use a container with a 50/50 grid and no width is available in frontend css, while the html with individuel class is rendered fine.
Any idea how to fix this?

Yes I’m having the same problem. I’m surprised there’s no input from the GB team yet.

Hi there,

Same here. It seems, no css (from generateblocks) is generated for the main shop-page. I just want to use a container with a 50/50 grid and no width is available in frontend css, while the html with individuel class is rendered fine.
Any idea how to fix this?

Tom has yet to release a patch about this issue yet.

The issue occurs on all wp_query loops regardless of source as long as GB elements are fetched as part of the content. We don’t have a direct fix for this yet but the dev team is definitely aware of this. :+1:

1 Like