What blocks are included in GenerateBlocks Pro

Hi,

I am using GeneratePress Premium for the past 4 years and interested in knowing what blocks are included in GenerateBlocks Pro.

The Pro page (GenerateBlocks Pro - GenerateBlocks) does not mention any details on which blocks are included in Pro.

Also, it were better if a live demo (not this https://library.generateblocks.com/) was set up so that users can play around with the blocks and have a first-hand experience. Of course, there is always an option of purchasing Pro with a 30 days money-back guarantee, but a live-demo would still be great.

Thanks.

Hi @AlokSharma,

There are no extra blocks included in GenerateBlocks Pro. Only the features that are mentioned on the Pro page. I hope this satisfies your question.

It is all clear now.

Hi Guys,

To add to this:

WP Show Posts is meant to be merged w/ GB this Q1 of 2022. That means GB should get a Post grid block once this is implemented.

Tom also plans to add Accordion/Tabs blocks. :slight_smile:

That would be awesome.

Is there any chance Tom would be adding the navigation menu block? It would let users build page or post specific custom headers & footer with navigation menu. This would by-pass the need to rely on the theme’s in-built navigation menu feature and build custom navigation menus for all types of devices.

Tom hasn’t mentioned w/ the team about adding a navigation block but I think it makes sense to have one considering it will be useful w/ GP Premium’s Block Element - Site Header template.

You can post a feature request here about it - Feature Requests - GenerateBlocks Community

Or here - https://github.com/tomusborne/generateblocks/issues

But i suggest posting on the forums first so the community gets to vote or +1 it. This way, Tom will see if it’s a feature in demand, making it a priority. :slight_smile:

Hi Elvin,

I have posted it over here Navigation Menu Block.

Hopefully, Tom will consider this feature request on high priority.