Header blocks are broken or produce this error

Hello! I’m having problems with the headers block. This started after the last update. What can it be due to?

@domibit can you share the code for this page? By “Headers block” you mean GB Headline block?

Yes, this is GB Headline block. It also happens on another site that I have.

Can you share the page code?

It won’t let me do anything, not even view the code. I did not modify the code.

I have that sometimes. My workaround is saving the draft, going out and opening it again.

Does that work for you?

From my own experience, this is a failure to preview, not a data failure.

If it is a glitch in the preview because the title looks good.

But the problem is that it is not possible to use the block in new pages or posts.

@domibit can you tell me which GB version and GB Pro versions you are using?

You can copy the page “code” by going into “Options > Code editor” and copy all code in there and post it here. So I can try to replicate this problem and try to fix it.

This is the code that copy the header

I can’t reproduce this error, but we got some other users also reporting similar issue. We are looking into it, so we can fix in the next alpha patch.

I am having the same issue for all GB blocks, not just headlines Gutenburg paragraph blocks are working. Not able to edit and GB blocks due this.

Error happening in Chrome. Does not happen in Firefox.

I have disabled all WP plugins other than the Generate ones.

I tried disabling all my chrome extenstions and am still getting the error message, “This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.”

Yes! You can check that in Safari it doesn’t happen. And it works correctly.

I’m not able to reproduce this.

Can either of you (or both) click the three dots and choose “Copy all blocks”, then paste the result into a pastebin and share it here?: https://pastebin.com/

That way we can have your exact same setup on our development sites and can debug a bit more thoroughly.

Hi Tom, Thanks for jumping in.

https://pastebin.com/Lucw2veS

Hmm, all looks ok when I paste that into the editor using Chrome.

What versions of GB and GB Pro are you using?

Any other plugins activated? What version of WP?

Hi this is my link

Oh My, I am so sorry. I did not realize I was running an alpha

GenerateBlocks Pro
Version 1.5.0-alpha.1

GenerateBlocks
Version 1.6.0

GeneratePress premium
Version 2.2.2

Are those the only active plugins? What about your WordPress version?

Thanks!

WP 6.1.1

Yes, those are the only plugins. I have disabled everything else. If you would like access then please let me know.