I just discovered, that GB Pro (still using 1.0.3) is not able to update. I tried five times with different browsers. I get a message by cloudflare, that my website discovers performance problems with an overloaded background task, database or application. Sometimes, I get the message “unauthorized”, but in GenerateBlocks / Settings / License Key it is shown in green, that I am allowed to receive updates.
I am on a oversized private server. The resources do not look stressed, at all.
Website response time is average, but I discover slow page load in the backend with the list of plugins for example.
What could be the problem?
- Server slow (don’t think so)
- Wordpress Core slow (don’t think so)
- Some Plugin slowes down the system (hope not)
- Problem with the server of GenerateBlocks Pro (???)
- I just changed my license registration website from www;name;com/de/ to www;name;com I thought this could be the issue.
- Now version 1.0.4 is not available any more.
- Now, version 1.0.4 is available again
- All other plugins have been updated successfully
- Now (don’t ask why…) update 1.0.4 happened
- Other plugins refuse to update
- It’s not a GenerateBlocks issue
- My Webhost has a problem with DNS-Reslovers.