Feature requests would need a follow-up

Hi there, I think the feature requests area is a great way to show that you are interested in what your users need / think, but I’m not so sure about how the communication works. We post requests and sometimes you answer, sometimes you don’t. It would be nice to know your opinion in all cases, and see some follow-up or at least share some information about those requests that are already some months old.

For example, I personally am very interested in two feature requests that were posted in January (one is mine):

1. Tabs / Accordion / Video Modal / Gallery - #4 by jrgong
    Many people have shown interest in this one but there’s been no official response about it. Is this something you’re planning to work on? and if so, when?

2. Contact Form Block
    Tom showed interest in this one too, I’d like to know if you’re already working on it. And if not, when are you planning to implement it?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

I do my best to answer as much as possible here, but it’s mainly built as a user-based community where everyone can communicate with each other.

I visit daily and I watch feature requests closely - really appreciate all of them. While I don’t always have the time to answer all of them, I do read them all and we discuss each one internally for future releases :slight_smile:

Can I corner you and ask if there is any possibility of Tabs / Accordion / Video Modal / Gallery - #4 by jrgong being considered?

We are in the process of migrating away from Avada and need Tabs/Accordions. It would be nice to have it all under one roof with GB. If it’s not a consideration, please let us know so we can look for a suitable Tab/Accordion alternative.

2 Likes

Hi Tom! I understand, and precisely your customer support is one of your strong points (you guys are super reliable in that regard), so don’t get me wrong, I just want to know more about the path this tool is taking. So please, could you elaborate a little bit more about the two requests I asked about? Is it even something you are considering? And for when? And by when I mean something as specific as possible. There are certain features like accordeon or sliders that every builder should have (In my opinion, but I don’t even know if that’s in the plans).

Thanks again :slight_smile: !

Added some info here: Tabs / Accordion / Video Modal / Gallery - #8 by Tom

and about the contact form block?