Steps to reproduce.
- Create a global style, insert a button and adjust the background and color for it. It can be anything, though, a button is just an example.
- Insert a button on a page and apply the global style button you created in step 1.
- Try deselecting the style from the global style dropdown (by selecting “Choose…”) while Use Global Style toggle is active.
- Button resets back to the previous state as expected.
- Select the global style again to apply it to the button.
- Now, deactivate the Use Global Style toggle.
- The button loses ALL styling whatsoever as if it hadn’t been styled before.
On step 7, the button should have retained the previously styled state before the global style had been applied.